The Project Management Master Certification course will be offered April 24-28, 2018 at Harvard University. Project management professionals, business and technology professionals, students, and educators are invited to register at the PM Academy USA website.
April 24-28, 2018
8:00am – 5:00pm
The Project Management Master Certification course is designed for those seeking professional project management certification. It serves as a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of project management. Those seeking additional credentials such as the PMP®/PgMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-RMP® will benefit from this dynamic and interactive work session, while those currently holding credentials will find the certification to be an enhancement as well as the most up to date advanced professional development.
Project Management Master Certification course provides 36 hours of project management education hours for both PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. Additionally, the Master Certification provides 36 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for current holders of PMP®/PgMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-RMP® credentials. Additionally, the program awards 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon request.
Our certificate program teaches technical and business professionals how to master the critical skills of project management techniques as part of their technical career development.
The skills developed in the Project Management Master Certification course apply to large and small projects, product design and development efforts, construction projects, IT projects, software development, and any project with critical performance, time, and budget targets.
Our approach to project management education offers proven, results-focused learning.
Courses are developed and facilitated by professional subject experts with extensive industrial experience. Course emphasis is on providing practical skills and tools supported by relevant case examples.
Tuition for the four-day Project Management Master Certification course is $995.00
Program Schedule and Content
1. Project Initiation, Costing, and Selection, Day 1
2. Project Organization and Leadership, Day 1
3. Detailed Project Planning, Day 2
4. Project Monitoring and Control, Day 3
5. Project Risk and Stakeholder Management, Day 4
· A Project Management Academy Certificate of Completion is awarded upon completion of the four day program.
· Our instructors have extensive industrial experience. They focus on providing you with practical skills and tools using relevant case examples.
· Each class is highly focused and promotes maximum interaction.
· You can network with other project management professionals from a variety of industries.
· Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) for maintenance of certification under the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements Program.
· Applicants for PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications will receive 36 project management education hours towards the requirements for eligibility.
Participants may reserve a seat online at the PM Academy USA website, by calling the Program Office at (213) 293-8524, or by sending their name and contact information via email to the Program Registrar.
Upon receiving your registration, a confirmation email is sent to registrants that include session site information, travel information, program description, and details on how to confirm attendance and make payment arrangements.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, simply reply to this message and write EXCLUDE to be removed from future notices.